This is an interesting mod. You can set your truck up as a race truck and drive with some very high powered engines.
There are a lot of race part’s for your truck in this mod. From Cab’s “Cabin”, to engines, Transmissions as well as chassis.
With the engines you can go from a 350 Horse power to a 2500 Horsepower engine.
I chose the 900 and took a load across Denmark. There are also the standard part,s. Light’s beacons and the lot.
I also liked the fact that I could put pipes up the back of the cab.
I would have liked to see a side skirt on the 4X2 chassis, because there isn’t one there. I also found that the pipe that you can put down below the chassis cut into the rear wheels of the truck. That’s not good.
So would I recommend this mod? Yes for those that want to go Quickly.
What’s new in this version?
- Skins Not yet Fixed ! Will be fixed on next update.
- New Exhaust Addons on different spots on the chassis with all Stock exhausts to add on.
- Refined Sounds for all engines
- Fixed idles for all engines
- New Custom Remoddeld 4×2 Light Weight Chassis for Scania S and R.
All details can be seen in the video!
Credits:Bennekeben & Duck
Compatibility: ETS2 1.12.x and 1.11.x
Review: Lone Wolf
Screenshots and Video:
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
Download this mod for ETS 2: