This mod is aimed at providing better power balance between trucks at similar experience levels. This mod provides 11 new engines and 21 more options for customization. Many of the engine upgrades are available earlier in progression to provide better balance between makes, all of the engines should be unlocked by level 20. A lot of the starter trucks should have higher baseline power, but the smaller engines are still available if you wish to use them. I also tweaked the engine brake to better match that of engine displacement, bigger engines provide better brake horsepower.
- Level 0: 1900-2100nm torque engines for starter trucks
- Level 2: up to 2100nm torque
- Level 4: up to 2200nm torque
- Level 6: up to 2300nm torque
- Level 8: up to 2400nm torque
- Level 10: up to 2500nm torque
- Level 12: up to 2600nm torque
- Level 14: up to 2700nm torque
- Level 16: up to 2800nm torque
- Level 18: up to 3200nm torque
- Level 20: all engines should be unlocked
- Cummins ISX15 2779nm torque
- Cummins QSK19 3084nm torque (yes, this is not an on-road engine)
- Cummins QSK19 Tuned 3484nm torque
- Cursor 13 Tuned 2750nm torque
- Cursor 16 3500nm torque
- MAN TGX:
- D2676 Tuned 2750nm torque
- D2868 Tuned 3420nm torque
- OM 473 3000nm torque
- OM 473 Tuned 3420 torque
- 520DXi Tuned 2750 torque
- Volvo D16G 3550 torque
Compatibility: ETS2 1.11.x and 1.10.x
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.